Parents: You are the ones with special needs (5 Online Sessions)
September 18 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm PDT
An event every week that begins at 10:30am on Wednesday, repeating until October 30, 2019
Are you squeezed out of your life? Do you feel like you are parenting alone? Do you feel disconnected with yourself?
Does this experience sound familiar to you?
Taking care of a loved one, be it a child, an aging parent, or one with special needs takes all the energy you can gather.
Imagine focusing some of that energy on yourself.
In this online course with Irma Velasquez and Brian Mitchell-Walker, you will have an opportunity to be part of a community and experience that will fill you and nourish you. During the six-weeks we will cover:
- How to identify your own priorities as well as the priorities of those in your care.
- ways that can support you to be a keen observer of your own and other’s behaviors
- Enneagram basics, including the three centers of intelligence Harmonics and our human instincts
- Guides for personal self-awareness
- New ways of approaching conflict
- Ways to strengthen the connection with yourself and with your loved one
When: Wednesdays September 18, 25 October 2, 23 & 30
Time: 10:30-Noon PST
To register: fill out the questions below, click send, then click on Pay Now.