Healing the Generations
After a successful initial run last fall, Moira McCaskill’s virtual course, “Healing the Generations”, is being offered again this January.
Join Moira for a personal exploration of the family legacies you have received and how they are affecting your life today. You will identify and understand where you are in the process of generational healing – what you are here to heal in this lifetime – and gain a new and powerful perspective on your life purpose.
You will share with a group of fellow explorers on three group calls and also meet with Moira privately for two individual sessions.
This is the last time a “beta” discount will be offered on this “terrific” course (from participant feedback).
The work will be deep, individual and creative. Allow two hours per week for personal exploration. It is not intended as trauma work and not suitable if you are actively experiencing difficult effects of trauma. It is suitable if you are able to work with a history of trauma in the context of generational healing and presence.
More information on this course:
- Virtual format, facilitated by Moira
- Course is six weeks in length, from January 17 – February 28, 2019
- Three group calls via Zoom, January 17, February 7 & February 28, 2019 at 8:30 AM Pacific
- Recordings will be made available if you are not available for any of the above call dates
- Two one-on-one calls with Moira
- Personal work by assigned exercises & inquiries
** Maximum of 6 participants **
To register for this course, please contact Moira by email: