- This event has passed.
Event Series: Deep Living Practice Circles
Deep Living Practice Circles
September 5, 2022 @ 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm PDT
Practicing Presence As the Basis of Real Change
Deep Living Circles are small communities (8-12 participants) that meet monthly to experience, explore, and practice Deep Living concepts.
A Deep Living Facilitator guides each Circle, where you will:
- Experience a deeper connection with yourself and others
- Develop the Five Vital Qualities of curiosity, compassion, radical honesty, trusting the process, and summoning courage.
- Practice responding, rather than reacting, to your thoughts, emotions, and sensations
How to Join
Fill out this brief questionnaire and we’ll contact you to see what Circle is right for you.
What to Expect In a Circle
- Grounding (guided mindfulness) practice
- Check-in / sharing
- Brief teaching on a Deep Living concept
- Conversation, exploration, and practices
- Debrief / check-out
Between Circles, you may be invited by your Facilitator to explore further with some “fieldwork.” This may include short readings, or videos, and you may be asked to meet with another participant to practice and share.
- Each 6-month series is $240.
- If cost is an issue, please contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Should you join when a Circle has already started, we will prorate your fees.
This Circle currently meets on Zoom.