- This event has passed.
Push Pause on Your Busyness – Join Us in Person in Mountain View, CA
November 15, 2019 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm PST
One event on November 15, 2019 at 11:30 am
One event on December 13, 2019 at 11:30 am
One event on January 17, 2020 at 11:30 am
Do you want to get your head above the daily hassle and busyness? Do you ever find the time to push the reset button and focus on what is really important in your life? Is time going by and you don’t see any change in your life?… If so….. Push pause. Join Irma Velasquez & Pam Johnson in Mountain View from 11:30am – 1:30pm on the following Fridays: October 18, November 15, December 13, and January 17, 2020 Busyness damages your calm and peaceful connection with your life. During our four monthly sessions, we will create intentional space for deeper discovery into yourself. Discover how to make space for what matters most. When we recognize the holding that is already here we can relax and be grounded in presence. Here is an opportunity for you to slow your fast paced life, allow yourself to be held in authenticity, and be seen for who you really are. This live intimate circle will:
- Support your inner work and help you make sense of where you get stuck
- Create a new and real relationship with yourself
- Help you show up more authentically in relationship with others
- Support you in starting 2020 knowing what you are up to in your life
- Allow you to be yourself in the company of others who are also doing the big work of being themselves in a world that often just doesn’t make sense
Dates: October 18, 2019 – 11:30 am – 1:30 pm PST November 15. 2019 – 11:30 am – 1:30 pm PST December 13, 2019 – 11:30 am – 1:30 pm PST January 17, 2020 – 11:30 am – 1:30 pm PST Cost – $175 for the entire 4 session series until October 1 ($200 after October 1) – spaces are limited If you are interested in joining our circle, please fill out the contact form below and we will be in touch with you with further details.