Parents: You’re the Ones with Special Needs
Recurring event see all
March 10, 2020 @ 11:00 am – 12:30 pm
Are you squeezed out of your life?
Do you feel like you are parenting alone?
Do you feel disconnected with yourself?
Does this experience sound familiar to you?
Taking care of a loved one, be it a child, an aging parent, or one with special needs takes all the energy you can gather.
Imagine focusing some of that energy on yourself.
In this live, 5-part online course, facilitated by Irma Velasquez and Brian Mitchell-Walker, you have an opportunity to be part of a community and experience that fills you and nourishes you.
This course will cover:
- How to identify your own priorities as distinct from the priorities of those in your care.
- Ways that can support you to be a keen observer of your own and other’s behaviors
- Enneagram basics, including the three centers of intelligence, Harmonics and our human instincts
- Guides for personal self-awareness
- New ways of approaching conflict with yourself and with others
- Ways to strengthen the connection with yourself and with your loved ones
- First Session – March 3, 2020
- Second Session – March 10, 2020
- Third Session – March 17, 2020
- Fourth Session – March 24, 2020
- Fifth Session – March 31, 2020
(All sessions from 11:00 am – 12:30 PST)
Sign up by March 1st:
- Fill out the form below, click “send”
- Click on “Pay Now” then enter the fee [includes all sessions]: $175