Deep Living Virtual Circle (6 Sessions)
What are We REALLY Doing Here?
February 20, 2020 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm PST
One event on January 16, 2020 at 10:30 am
One event on January 23, 2020 at 10:30 am
One event on January 30, 2020 at 10:30 am
One event on February 13, 2020 at 10:30 am
One event on February 20, 2020 at 10:30 am
Join Lara Heller and Brian Mitchell-Walker
This is a great circle for those new to the Enneagram or the Deep Living Approach and for those that want to deepen their understanding of themselves.
This virtual circle will explore the Deep Living Approach to Presence to discover the deeper truth of who we are. We will explore our capacity for accessing our deeper wisdom through our three centers of intelligence (body, heart and head) in order to connect with our true selves. We will look at the myth that the key to change is to fix something that is wrong within us. We will discover that if we trust what we most yearn for is already within us, we will uncover the truth about who we really are and what we are REALLY doing here.
- 1st Session: Forming the Circle with Curiosity with Compassion – Jan. 9
- 2nd Session: Is something wrong with me?? – Jan. 16
- 3rd Session: Radical Honesty – Jan. 23
- 4th Session: The Belly Center – Jan. 30
- 5th Session: The Heart Center – Feb. 13
- 6th Session: The Head Center – Feb.20