Deep Living with the Enneagram: Recovering Your True Nature
By Roxanne Howe-Murphy, EdD
Deep Living with the Enneagram: Recovering Your True Nature (Revised and Updated) by Roxanne Howe-Murphy, EdD, reveals how we unknowingly avoid vulnerable aspects of ourselves, relying instead on familiar personality patterns that distance us from our deepest nature. As a result, rather than experiencing ourselves as whole and integral to the fabric of life, we feel separate, even from ourselves.
Drawing on the sacred psychology of the Enneagram and the power of presence, this book guides us to welcome the full range of our human condition: from our more painful, constricted states to our freer, open-hearted, receptive, and expansive nature. Meeting ourselves with kindness, we can recover more of who we really are.
With compassion, wisdom, and practical insight, Dr. Roxanne Howe-Murphy helps us cultivate our innate capacities for wholeness, leading to an intimate, transformed relationship with ourselves, and others.
This is a must-have book for healing the roots of struggle.
Deep Coaching – Using the Enneagram as a Catalyst for Profound Change
by Roxanne Howe-Murphy
Offering a radically compassionate, counter-intuitive approach to the change process, healing and growth-oriented professionals meet clients where they are and support them in experiencing that which is beyond their usual way of knowing themselves. Trusting the power of presence, coach and client alike are led to often significant outcomes that could not have been predicted.Through Deep Coaching:
- Learn processes for bringing your clients’ attention to their three innate Centers of Intelligence as a basis for presence that changes everything.
- Build client capacity for the transformative impact of direct, in-the-moment contact with their experience, creating shifts to meaningful choice and inner freedom.
- Support clients in embodying the alignment between their authentic inner guidance and the outward expression of their true priorities.
- Engage in your own transformative process, and embrace the sacredness of being with your clients’ life-altering work.
Fish Dreams: A Mother’s Journey From Curing Her Son’s Autism to Loving Him as He Is
by Irma Velasquez
The Meaning of Unconditional Love Fish Dreams is the story of a deep bond between mother and son. It is the story of a radical shift that can happen when a parent steps into their child’s world. It’s a memoir on holistic parenting, on autism, and what it means to love somebody truly as they are.You’ll find yourself reflecting on your own relationships as you read about the following:
- The early signs of autism A history of autism from the 1990s to today
- The importance of trained individuals in your child’s development
- The methods Irma discovered and implemented with her son
- How to love your child as the whole human they already are
- Practices that will help you connect with yourself in a more intimate way and help you find your own inner guidance.
The Guidebook for Deep Living
by Moira McCaskill with Laurie Scott Cummins
What is possible when you connect with your true nature--your deepest heart?
The Guidebook for Deep Living, companion to Roxanne Howe-Murphy's acclaimed book, Deep Living with the Enneagram: Recovering Your True Nature, is filled with exercises and activities to help you answer that question.This book:
- Provides a guided process for deepening your understanding of your personality type using the Enneagram Iceberg Model®.
- Illuminates hidden motivations beneath the surface and deepens your understanding of yourself and your true nature.
- Offers the opportunity to explore your life with curiosity and compassion.
- Helps you create new choices and make conscious changes in your life.
- Encourages honest self-reflection and self-expression.
- Supports you in developing a deeper sense of presence through understanding and relaxing your personality.
Underneath Your Personality: Discover Greater Well-being through Deep Living with the Enneagram
by Roxanne Howe-Murphy, EdD
Your Personality Is Only Part of the Story
Living on the surface of life can be exhausting. You’re constantly busy, but you can’t shake the nagging feeling that something is missing. Your life doesn’t have to be this way. There’s so much more to you below the surface than you ever imagined!This compelling book will:
- Introduce you to the essential principles of the #1 International Amazon Best Seller, Deep Living with the Enneagram
- Help you explore the powerful connection between personality and presence to become more comfortable in your own skin
- Provide you with a proven approach to start uncovering your authentic nature and building your capacities for greater well-being
Underneath Your Personality is an important step on your journey of discovering who you really are on the inside.